Saturday, March 5, 2011

when grandpa strongly opposed them together

"Elder sister, mother what had become?" His face was table what is wrong godlover asked me, what had seemed to understand.


Tears could bear the drop down, this is my first time to play lujia crying.


"Say!" Lu mark, I still call at a draught evade took hold of his hand.


"Mom..." I stunble lived, regardless of his land mark struggle hug the bosom, at that time I need a rely on, even if it is younger than me land mark.


Lu mark burst into tears, mouth continually cried "I want mom" word, both hands desperately tapping my back, my breast has been wet, and he cried tears are dye wet his hair.


Had not known the long, lu mark cries stopped, in my arms will no longer struggle, the whole portrait shock the same, I frighten hurriedly take him to the bench.


"Small indentations, small indentations, you wake up." I clap his cheek, mouth continually call him name, he still didn't reflect, I cry to shout pull a passes through the nurse, "doctor, save my brother, save my brother."


His mother's funeral does not very grand, only a few friends to attend the mother before she sunset to choose a halfway up the mountain ruined graveyard, from here can see he the sea and mountain slopes of flowers, here wouldn't too noisy, birds worm stay with her, nor too without chat?


"Unexpectedly she so early." Openings wood aunt, mom college students.


"The doctor says heart attack." Dad openings, husky, sunshine several root silver in black hair.


"Damn, say good together make a small party." Wood aunt and cry, joint around her aunt ZhouAYi and Chen also face crying, they were college best several.


Dad Portugal lower lip, as if in choked back tears, from mother left, he didn't before us dropped a drop of tears, but I know his heart ratio who all pain, he combined with mother is privately, his mind is no return behind abandoned by large possessions take her to the north, these are my mother to tell us, said her entire person submerged in happiness.


"Small ham, are you ok? Don't be too sad." Speech is wood aunt's son, and my classmate technischen age.


I gently shake head, come to his mother's funeral will these four people, three mom's friend and a mother friend's son.


"Small indentations... okay?" Technischen hesitant bottom openings ask.


I have no answer, turn head to worry looked at side pinched her mouth lu mark,liu shock after waking he hasn't been open mouth, face always hanging a cool, but refused to dad with my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment