Friday, February 25, 2011

husband tightly pull up my hand

I think it's come face to face with preach husband.

I still couldn't attend the Great Wall wedding banquet, although I am really that want to attend, what a pity, because the job and child relationship, I still couldn't attend, can give them sent the most sincere wishes of messages.

Two days before the Lantern Festival, afternoon quick in the evening, I gave my honey a call.

"We meet to talk about!" I try to put the tone very easily.

"What good talk?" The husband impatiently asked.

"Do you really think between us, nothing good talk?" My heart flat gas static counter-question him.

"You want to talk about what? Not that you wanted a divorce, with a baby marry other wealthy man, I still that sentence, want a divorce can, I would have said conditions" husband muffled vociferously.

"In short, tonight I will be by before we often go to the big square waiting for you, I'll always, come not with you!" My light had said last sentence, the telephone hanged, just long sighed.

A pair of deep love, love once, for what purpose would become so hating the marrow? The original heart is really capricious.

That night after work, I take baby back to the home, at the home of eaten dinner, with parents say evening occupy, to put the baby at home, mother oversuspicious saw my eyes, just a few said a sentence "don't play too late," I have no mood again to explain what, people say the widow door is much and I a widow, all people's eyes, is also affirmation is quite a lot of it.

Walk in the open square once knew, staring at the sight of the plants and flowers, looking at those openly or dark ShiYi, waiting for the edge of a lotus pool square become speechless, my heart a twinge of sore.

"Different" ah, remember the first time on the lotus pond, swear henceforth refused to let me go: remember the first time in the dusk of the bushes, husband mercilessly kissed me: remember in the ShiYi, husband tightly embrace me, I've imitate urged: very cold, let's go home! Again, the husband of entreaty said: "I hold you, give you warm, the za stay will! ...

It hurts, everything would be like dreams, does those who love the aspect really just dream a oh, really afraid to ask, dare not to think, love dearly gadites waves of FaXu, also began to regret, how about a husband to the square.

Night is deep, the north wind blast blast in my ear roar, I dared not to go see beside those long-hoped-for two-wheelers, or clung together to keep warm, or in the dusk of the grass crazy things do the skeletons of lovers, stripped of coat wrapped himself firmly, seek for plaza entrance one street lamp of a bench, silently sat down, and a pair of frozen weak but feeble hands, tightly embraces oneself of face, for his face heating, eyes dull stare at front see, my heart is not affirmatory, the husband would come.

Finally saw a man once knew the shadow, in my nearby paused for a moment, then slowly walked to come over toward me, don't see a person, just look at the shadow sloshing appearance, I can know, to the man who is, for the man, I too familiar, familiar with even higher than the familiar with yourself.

"You silly, this cold weather and won't look for coffee shop or teahouse?" The husband a walk before me, unbearable complained.

"Ha ha, you really was, I remember, you used to hate to those places, said it was cheating men and women to the gross place." I smiled, ghastly eyes swept husband a glance.

The husband nothing changes, or 1.75 meters height, or extending the buzz cut up short, or wear comfortable big dust coat, or like riding name brand sneakers... Although it is thin and gaunt, whole person looks a lot, or that of the spirit.

My heartache were choking past, tightly clenched my bag. 10 years, 10 years ago and one night, husband here tightly hold my hand, say "marry me", a dozen years later, but I be in the same place, take divorce agreement with him said, "we get a divorce", what a funny scenes ah, life, whether acting?

"Exactly what to say, quick say!" See I stayed leng wear remained silent, husband could not help but also yelled.

"Morning star, come here, don't, your heart, not really hurt?" I consulted at everything around him, faint asked.

"Pain, pain and how and how" husband standing beside me, light back.

"Remember? Remember when you were in the lotus pond to say?" My eyes cold stare at husband see.

"Are the past things, again ask these, interesting? The husband impatiently bow said softly to like.

"Ha ha... men, are so? Such forget easily once promised?" Me desolate with staring at the husband see.

"You this man is like pull east pull west, what what is wrong godlover exactly is the matter, quick say?" The husband suddenly impatiently beside me anxious walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment