Thursday, February 24, 2011

have never seen a mountain of farmland

Men with hoes on their shoulders go ahead, I'm in the middle, a savory YaZhen, walk what is wrong godlover behind me, a row of three people into the mountains, slowly walked the fields.

When I got out of the houses of the scope of time, just amazed to find that the village in an all directions is dashan basin, living in their mother that within 50 around my house, I don't see other people, in the mind think "no wonder I was sold to so many days, all nobody to a savory home to see fresh", across several small hill, far away to discern the other a few families, the feeling is their home house like the house ShanRen reclusive live like the lonely, appear so silly, but it is so conspicuous.

Across a small hill, come to the fields of time, I suddenly stopped her feet. Days, appear before my eyes produces the mountain cultivated lands, and it was winter, the field on a recession, see what green plants. At that moment, I suddenly reminded of a childhood read a text, inside have such a: ask the swallow "mom, what is that?" , swallow his mother said, "children, it is the farmer uncle cultivated the terrace". Although I grew up in the countryside, but we that no mountain, although have, also used for recreation hills, have reclaimed, when read the passage of time, I was curious "terrace what look like?" That day, finally saw the inside, suddenly feel sunny, like a hidden deep in the heart of heart knot is opened for many years, "originally terrace is like this ah".

I think that if daughter and read the passage of time, I will know the terraced appearance painting look to her.

"What's wrong? Tired? Couldn't walk?" See my silly stood motionless and follow behind the woman cannot help asked.

"Oh, no, I just saw the terraces too beautiful, look tood silly." I frankly.

"Ah, city is like this, we see the thing all feel beautiful mountains before and will often someone clap ah ah, as saying they are too beautiful, what beautiful ah, is not hard pieces of cultivated land?" A savory nagging.

I can't understand with a savory said, so quiet is silent and walked on, man has been far put me with a savory behind it and later may find me with a savory didn't follow, just silently stands at a distance waiting for us.

To the field just know, their house in the middle of the field. They're both doing the two days has been busy in the fields of sweet potato planer, the man told me, "in the winter, the fields besides pachyrhizus what all not long" and look around fields, other people's house of sweet potato would have finished, they left their planer, estimation of the house of their house because I thing was delayed planer sweet potato. Watching them, they came to pull a savory vine, because the land above leaves have been buried the wind light, so all the frost of sweet potato were only bare has half dry land vines. Man with a hoe in the fields wheel, enjoy the waving, that little hen roosts like, with sweet potato litters of appeared in front of me, feeling very has the sense of achievement.

I was sitting beside you see, then, I could not help but took off the overcoat, also to help the old woman pulled to the vine, I am familiar with the vines, feel the drawing with a farmer like, I reminded of a childhood parents a tiller of the ground, I can also help pulled a land of vines, but the time is like in autumn, rather than in winter.

A savory and grinning was staring at me at, then see my full head big sweat, cannotted help but is advised me to say "you rest, strange tired of it. I smile, but not stop, I suddenly discovered that can do things really too good, under kubla khah dripping wet, I feel I am so refreshed.

"Not you learn pretty fast well, see my mother do, you will." Man stopped to looking at me and smiling.

"Our house was also farm when I was a boy I often also with my parents to the fields." I wiped the sweat from his face, and laughing.

"Oh?? Really? That would be very good, so you also is the farmer's children ah, that would be great, after that can help to do farm work any more." A savory surprise cries.

At that moment, I wish to jilt himself two smack,WangChunMai secretly sighed, "alas, E say right, I am a SB, sometimes speak both reckless, original want to let a savory let me go trouble, now let woman liking eye, not far?"

No comments:

Post a Comment