Monday, February 28, 2011

complete can not survive under the protection

"Also perhaps no one evil prince, he just eight bore a outdoor severe illness just! Is everybody thinks things complicated." The emperor's body is nice, not so early decided to sign a prince of the, during which the queen can eight prince grew up, so this goal, not eight prince, but wanted to be a prince of the two, if the prince's two or three the late emperor less a, then eight prince adulthood would be less an opponent, perhaps another, haven't wait until he adult, the queen had helped him away. It reminds me of that year to get rid of empress wu zetian workroom own daughter! The queen means still really malicious! But this analysis is absolutely cannot tell me YuEr, with her IQ, know how it will only lead evil upper trunk.


"Be?" YuEr tone in doubt, but she didn't ask bottom.


First saw SiTuMingZhe to busy, the emperor to pool will weaken the second son as SiTuMingZhe power to give some help two prince hand work, while second prince is BaoBing in his palace body ceases, he must also feel wronged!


"Why want to adult married prince out of palace?" SiTuMingZhe obviously for my proposal have opinions.


"For the imperial family's shoes, this is should. If early do succedent houses also won't happen, put everyone as suspicion, this to everyone very unfair, since the prince has adult, of divine providence of palace, if a prince even oneself all the small business is bad, how can such a big country over! And this ok and managing succedent houses spending, is fully staffed things."


"You also have certain truth." SiTuMingZhe thought for a moment, "but, if now do so, ministers would think, the emperor because angry and put you out of the prince's palace." displacement


"You can have offered! We demonstrate first!"


"You just don't want to stay in the house!"


"Maybe for some people, can enter the palace is their lifetime biggest dream, of course, someone is going to Passport leave the palace as this life the greatest dream, I am the latter, but luckily we have time to go out."


"I'll try, but not necessarily can become, since there will be want to come and come up with palace two men, we still don't tube the good in people." I nodded, he said, perhaps someone doesn't want to go out how can I go to affect the lives of others and be yourself.


Since my childhood poisoning has made no secret of their plight, the little like nothing!! Queen let in the palace of the cure too much give me all make a diagnosis and give treatment, but nobody knows what poison. They say maybe had saved me 100 have the idea, but nobody dared to ask huo Tuesday name because luang would be unhappy.


"Now for I have seen 100 already, she also have no way. I was back to his house had been her there sanatorium. If one day she can find new drugs, I want to try it, anyway straws when death." Queen mother heard I say this is a face of love. "But the queen mother, I believe you to trust Tuesday will phase agomoh way."


"The emperor said, happeneth to want to move out of the palace because you want to cure?"


"Yes! I think there is more suitable for me 100 Koch. If my body forestiers better will come back to see luang, otherwise I will want to old people!"


"Ginger! You'll know these SunXiFu in! My favorite's you, can make my happeneth to like you, really is a very not easy thing! You make me and got my grandson!" Granny after some concussion! "You must remember to often come back to see my grandma!"


"Ginger will." I have been touched! So what is wrong godlover honorable dowager? Really gave me when SunXiFu. Grandma this name, sounds better than luang kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment